Myth of ‘Dual Use’ | Dr. Siegel | Web Extra

The overwhelming majority of smokers that try to quit using conventional methods like the nicotine patch, gum or prescription medication fail. Only 10% succeed, leaving 90% of smokers stuck in a quagmire of quitting. E-cigarettes offer hope for these smokers. But, is there a risk of becoming what researchers call a “Dual User” or are the risks just a myth?

Find out in this web extra with Dr. Michael Siegel, professor at Boston University School of Public Health and tobacco control expert—only on RegWatch by – October 12, 2016.


Politicizing Science | Dr. Michael Siegel, Boston University School of Public Health

Want More Investigative Content?


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here