As part of its mandate to protect and preserve the best interests of the investing public, the BCSC has released five new videos to educate investors about the changes required by CRM2, specifically with regard to reporting requirements.
Under the new securities laws imposed by CRM2, advisors are required to provide their clients with:
- enhanced relationship disclosure information,
- pre-trade disclosure of advisor fees and other charges,
- expanded account statements,
- annual reports on investment performance, and
- annual reports on charges and compensation.
LEO ALMAZORA – WEALTH PROFESSIONAL – SEPTEMBER 15, 2016.